- Full Time – 40 Hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Data analysis and post delivery technical support for genomics products/services with a focus on NGS.
- Generate NGS data reports – from raw data to analysis report following established data analysis pipelines. (e.g. mapping, de novo assembly, expression analysis, variant detection, pathway enrichment, and other statistical analysis).
- Ensure project completion and delivery of high quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish new bioinformatics processes – work collaboratively with other members of the bioinformatics team to implement improvements and new analysis protocols as required.
- Manage in-house Linux system
- Explain data analysis methods and results to both non-technical and highly technical customers.
- Answer specific post-delivery questions regarding analysis reports.
- Provide technical pre-sales guidance to sales, marketing, customer service staff, and directly to customers.
- Routine correspondence with in-house departments: customer service, sales , lab/technical.
- MS / PhD in bioinformatics, computer science, computational biology, or a related discipline.
- Proficient in Perl, Python, R and C++.
- Thorough knowledge of current NGS data analysis protocols.
- Thorough understanding of biological statistics.
- Minimum 3 yrs of related experience in NGS analysis.
- Excellent computer and math skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams.
- Must be detail oriented and able to perform varied tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have a willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual English/Chinese.
- Salary + Benefits
Contact Us – LC Sciences
- Email resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org