microRNA Sequencing Services
LC Sciences provides a fast, one-stop microRNA sequencing solution – from your sample through data analysis.
microRNAs are small noncoding RNA molecules that function broadly as negative regulators of gene expression to control a wide range of cellular processes. The study of microRNA is growing rapidly as researchers discover new microRNAs and uncover the importance of these small regulatory elements linked to a wide range of biological functions.
Our Comprehensive Services Offer:
- The latest in next-gen sequencing technology
- Experienced staff to assist you with experimental design
- Fast turnaround times
- Full bioinformatics analysis
- Expert technical support to assist with data interpretation
Advanced Data Analysis
Profile microRNA in any species – there is no need for probes based on prior sequence or secondary structure information.
Profiling is transcriptome-wide – investigate all microRNAs, of any size, known and unknown, in your sample.
Achieve digital, quantitative transcript expression analysis – Accurate expression levels over 5 orders of magnitude.
Detect novel and rare transcripts and transcript variants, such as single nucleotide mutations (SNP)
In-Depth microRNA Data Analysis Includes:
- Alignment, classification, & functional annotation of all mapped reads
- Biostatistical analysis – expression analysis, multi-parameter data analysis, length distribution, transcript copy number comparisons, etc
- Conservation profile of the identified miRNAs analysis
- Pre-miRNA clusters
- miRNA target GO and KEGG enrichment analysis
- Optional miRNA target prediction
Total RNA amount ≥ 1 μg
260/280 >1.8, 260/230 >1.0
RIN value ≥ 7.0
RNA Selection – Size Fractionation
18~40 bp Insert cDNA Library
50 bp Single End
7-10 Million Reads
High Data Quality
Data quality is measured by the percentage of bases with a sequencing quality score above Q30.
These comprehensive services are designed to be one-stop and produce the results needed to quickly advance your biological and biomedical research. For all types of RNA sequencing, our “Total RNA to Data” services include: sample prep/QC, library preparation, RNA sequencing, bioinformatics analysis, and high-level customer support.
LC Sciences has been providing RNA discovery, profiling and related bioinformatics services since 2005 and our experts have examined thousands of varied RNA datasets, giving us unique insight into RNA research. We don’t merely deliver data; we will handle all the advanced bioinformatics analysis and help you find answers to the questions you’re asking.