Degradome Sequencing Service
LC Sciences provides a fast, one-stop degradome sequencing solution – from your sample through data analysis.
Degradome sequencing (Degradome-Seq), also referred to as parallel analysis of RNA ends (PARE), a modified 5′-rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) with high-throughput next-gen sequencing method. Degradome sequencing provides a comprehensive means of analyzing patterns of RNA degradation.
Degradome sequencing has been use to identify microRNA (miRNA) cleavage sites, because miRNAs can cause endonucleolytic cleavage of mRNA by extensive and often perfect complementarity to mRNAs. Degradome sequencing has revealed many known and novel plant miRNA (siRNA) targets.
- In plants, microRNAs tend to cause cleavage of their targets at the position between nucleotides 10 and 11 of the microRNA
- Next-Gen sequencing of the 5’ ends of RNA degradation products allows identification of over-represented 5’ ends (microRNA cleavage sites)
- Matching cleavage sites to known microRNA sequences links microRNAs to their targets
Our Comprehensive Services Offer:
- The latest in next-gen sequencing technology
- Experienced staff to assist you with experimental design
- Fast turnaround times
- Full bioinformatics analysis
- Expert technical support to assist with data interpretation
Advanced Data Analysis
Total RNA amount ≥ 5 μg
260/280 >1.8, 260/230 >1.0
RIN value ≥ 7.0
Poly(A) Tail RNA Selection
18~40 bp Insert cDNA Library
50 bp Single End
7-10 Million Reads
High Data Quality
Data quality is measured by the percentage of bases with a sequencing quality score above Q30.
These comprehensive services are designed to be one-stop and produce the results needed to quickly advance your biological and biomedical research. For all types of RNA sequencing, our “Total RNA to Data” services include: sample prep/QC, library preparation, RNA sequencing, bioinformatics analysis, and high-level customer support.
LC Sciences has been providing RNA discovery, profiling and related bioinformatics services since 2005 and our experts have examined thousands of varied RNA datasets, giving us unique insight into RNA research. We don’t merely deliver data; we will handle all the advanced bioinformatics analysis and help you find answers to the questions you’re asking.