m6A RNA Sequencing Service
LC Sciences provides a fast, one-stop m6A RNA sequencing solution – from your sample through data analysis.
Interest in RNA modifications has grown rapidly in recent years, including N6 methyl adenosine modification (m6A), the most common methylation modification in mRNA. Methylated RNA immunoprecipitation sequencing (MeRIP-seq), is a convenient method for detection of these and other post-transcriptional RNA modifications. Note that MeRIP-seq can identify m6A hypermethylated regions but does not achieve single base resolution.
Our Comprehensive Services Offer:
- The latest in next-gen sequencing technology
- Experienced staff to assist you with experimental design
- Fast turnaround times
- Full bioinformatics analysis
- Expert technical support to assist with data interpretation
Advanced Data Analysis
Total RNA amount ≥ 50 μg
260/280 >1.8, 260/230 >1.0
RIN value ≥ 7.0
Poly(A) Tail RNA Selection
50~150 bp Insert cDNA Library
150 bp Paired End
>40 Million Reads
High Data Quality
Data quality is measured by the percentage of bases with a sequencing quality score above Q30.
In-Depth Data Analysis Includes:
- Alignment, classification, & functional annotation of all mapped reads
- Biostatistical analysis – expression analysis, multi-parameter data analysis, length distribution, transcript copy number comparisons, etc
- Peak calling on whole genome
- Differential methylation
- Motif identification
- Differential expression analysis of mRNA
- Correlation between RNA-seq and m6A-seq
- GO & KEGG enrichment analysis of diff genes/peaks
These comprehensive services are designed to be one-stop and produce the results needed to quickly advance your biological and biomedical research. For all types of RNA sequencing, our “Total RNA to Data” services include: sample prep/QC, library preparation, RNA sequencing, bioinformatics analysis, and high-level customer support.
LC Sciences has been providing RNA discovery, profiling and related bioinformatics services since 2005 and our experts have examined thousands of varied RNA datasets, giving us unique insight into RNA research. We don’t merely deliver data; we will handle all the advanced bioinformatics analysis and help you find answers to the questions you’re asking.