These predefined peptide microarrays contain standard content focused in specific areas of research and are manufactured on our PepArray™ platform technology.
PepArray™ technology involves in situ (on chip) high density peptide synthesis and multiplex protein assays carried out in a microfluidic picoliter scale microarray. The PepArray™ is an assay reaction device which allows thousands of titration reactions, multiplex enzymatic reactions, and other biochemical reactions normally carried out in individual micro tubes or microtiter plates to be performed simultaneously in a single experiment. Our PepArray™ products and services are powerful tools for diverse proteomics applications, including: enzymatic assays for protein kinases and their inhibitors, epitope mapping, antibody and autoantibody detection, and proteomic profiling of phosphoprotein-binding proteins and domain-binding proteins.
We are now pleased to bring these applications to you more timely through the use of standard content catalog peptide arrays.
Please keep in mind that these peptide arrays can be completely customized. Contact us if you don’t see the peptide content you are looking for.
Standard Cancer Antigen Array - EPA-1001
- A predesigned microarray containing the top known cancer antigens built on a PepArray™ peptide microarray.
- These catalog peptide microarrays offer the possibility for quick and specific screening the binding and selectivity of therapeutic antibodies.
- Our standard content Cancer Antigen – peptide microarray includes a comprehensive list of NCI priority-ranked cancer vaccine target antigens based on predefined and preweighted objective criteria, proteins targeted by anticancer therapies (marked as thera in the content list), and RTK receptors as important cancer antigens, such as EGFR etc.
- Total of 121 antigen proteins.
- Complete list of standard content
PepArray™ technology is made available to you as a service for multiple applications. Send us your sample(s) and we will perform the experiments you desire in our lab and send back a detailed data report.