Total RNA Sequencing Service
LC Sciences provides a fast, one-stop Total RNA sequencing solution – from your sample through data analysis.
Total RNA Sequencing captures a broader range of gene expression changes and enables the detection of novel transcripts in both coding and non-coding RNA species. Ribo-Zero ribosomal RNA reduction chemistry is used in place a poly-A tail selection which makes this method particularly suited for species whose mRNA may lack a poly-A tail, such as bacteria.
Our Comprehensive Services Offer:
- The latest in next-gen sequencing technology
- Experienced staff to assist you with experimental design
- Fast turnaround times
- Full bioinformatics analysis
- Expert technical support to assist with data interpretation
Advanced Data Analysis
Profile mRNA in any species – there is no need for probes based on prior sequence or secondary structure information.
Profiling is transcriptome-wide – investigate all mRNAs, known and unknown, in your sample.
Achieve digital, quantitative transcript expression analysis – Accurate expression levels over 5 orders of magnitude.
Detect novel and rare transcripts and transcript variants, such as single nucleotide mutations (SNP)
In-Depth Data Analysis Includes:
- Alignment, classification, & functional annotation of all mapped reads
- Biostatistical analysis – expression analysis, multi-parameter data analysis, length distribution, transcript copy number comparisons, etc
- Prediction of novel transcripts
- GO and KEGG annotation and enrichment analysis
- Statistics and annotation of SNPs/Indels
- Alternative splicing analysis
Total RNA amount ≥ 2 μg
260/280 >1.8, 260/230 >1.0
RIN value ≥ 7.0
Ribosomal RNA Removal
250~300 bp Insert cDNA Library
150 bp Paired End
>40 Million Reads
High Data Quality
Data quality is measured by the percentage of bases with a sequencing quality score above Q30.
These comprehensive services are designed to be one-stop and produce the results needed to quickly advance your biological and biomedical research. For all types of RNA sequencing, our “Total RNA to Data” services include: sample prep/QC, library preparation, RNA sequencing, bioinformatics analysis, and high-level customer support.
LC Sciences has been providing RNA discovery, profiling and related bioinformatics services since 2005 and our experts have examined thousands of varied RNA datasets, giving us unique insight into RNA research. We don’t merely deliver data; we will handle all the advanced bioinformatics analysis and help you find answers to the questions you’re asking.