Request a Convenient Sample Shipping Kit
- We want to make it easy to send us your sample.
- Click here to request a kit and we’ll send you a shipping kit that includes everything you need to send your sample(s) to LC Sciences. You’ll just need to add your sample(s) and some dry ice to the shipping box.
- There is no cost for us to send you the shipping kit. The cost for shipping the sample to us will be billed to our account and we’ll add it to your order invoice.
- This service is currently available for US shipping only. International Customers – please download a copy of our International Shipping Instructions.
- Please see our sample preparation instructions for guidelines on preparing your total RNA sample(s).
Placing Your Order
Determine Array Content and Select Additional Services
- See the list of available assays and select the miR(s) you are interested in.
- Select any additional services (such as rush service or in-depth data analysis).
Complete a Sample Submission Form
- Complete a sample submission form prior to sending your sample to us.
- The form can be emailed to us at: email@example.com beforehand or sent in the package along with your sample. Note – If you send the form in the package with samples please place it in a separate waterproof bag.
Packaging and Shipping
- Please transfer your sample to a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube for shipment (0.5 ml or smaller PCR tubes can crack when frozen). Be sure the tube labels match those listed on your sample submission form.
- If you want to seal the tubes or hold them in a rack, please don’t use tape (it will crack when frozen), use parafilm.
- Pack the sample with dry ice in a thermal insulated shipping box.
- Ship the package by overnight carrier for delivery the next day.
- Note – Do not ship samples on Friday as they will sit over the week-end and deteriorate. Wait until the following Monday and ship for Tuesday delivery.
- Watch the video
- International Customers – please download a copy of our international shipping instructions.