Standard Data Analysis includes:
- The original and processed microarray scan images.
- An array layout file.
- A raw intensity data file in Excel.
- A fully processed data file in Excel.
- A list of up and down regulated transcripts that are called based on a statistical analysis.
- Additionally, for each batch of samples, the customer receives a Data Summary containing a catalog of data files, images of representative regions of corresponding arrays, and descriptions of specific features of the arrays.
In-Depth Data Analysis includes:
- A multi-array normalized data file in Excel.
- One or more statistical analysis data file(s) in Excel.
- A data summary PDF file.
- LC Sciences’ in-depth data analysis includes all t-Tests, ANOVA and heat maps to get you the information you need. The result of our data analysis helps our customers to save significant down-stream cost by quickly zooming in on relevant target microRNA transcripts for further studies. For customers who may be unfamiliar with microarray data, we made this short video to guide them thorough the data package and help them to interpret their results.