- Send us a total RNA sample – can be from a mix of tissues, treatments, developmental stages, disease states, etc.
- Deep sequencing is performed to generate a comprehensive atlas of all possible miRNAs for your species/system.
- In-house developed bioinformatics tools filter the raw sequencing data, map the quality reads to reference genomes or sequence databases if they exist, classify all mapped reads as known miRNAs, novel miRNAs, or other types of small RNAs, and predict possible novel miRNAs from unmapped reads.
- A custom microarray is designed based on the bioinformatics analysis of the above results and your specific research goals.
- Microarray expression profiling is performed on small or large sample groups by custom synthesized SeqArrays™ based on your unique design.