miRBase Sequence Database Content – Release 14.0 – September 2009
The miRBase database provides a searchable online repository for published microRNA sequences and associated annotation.
miRBase 14 Probe content is available now at LC Sciences!
- 10883 entries representing hairpin precursor miRNAs
- 10581 mature miRNA products
- Verified miRNAs for 115 species
Plant MicroRNA Database (PMRD) Content – Release 1 – October 2009
The plant miRNA database (PMRD) integrates available plant miRNA data deposited in public databases, gleaned from the recent literature, and data generated by the database organizers. This database contains sequence information, secondary structure, target genes, expression profiles and a genome browser.
PMRD Probe content is available now at LC Sciences!
- 8433 miRNAs
- 121 plant species
- Includes model plants and major crops such as Arabidopsis, rice, wheat, soybean, maize, sorghum, barley, etc in this first edition of the database.
Customer Defined Content
These are not spotted arrays. Each microarray is custom synthesized when ordered. That means we can add custom content to any of our standard microRNA microarrays with no delay in data delivery. There is no charge for addition of up to 100 of your custom sequences. Furthermore, the entire contents of the arrays are completely customizable according to the customer’s design at a very affordable price. Customers may add up to 3,918 sequences of their own selection for various applications.
- Screen for new microRNAs by adding predicted mature microRNA sequences or performing tiling along a certain section of genome.
- Combine microRNA sequences of different species to identify cross-species conservations.
- Add controls of customer’s choice for the detection of customer-added spiking RNA sequences and use as customer-selected internal controls.
- Add probes for the detection of siRNAs and/or other small non-coding RNAs.