Describe the details of your project.
- Download a copy of our Project Description Form.
- Please complete as much of this form as possible as we will use this information to quote your project. Detailed information about your sample is critical for a successful project. Email the form to email@example.com.
- Customer service will contact you to finalize the details of your project and prepare a quote for you.
Placing Your Order
Prepare Your Sample
- Please see our sample preparation page for guidelines on preparing your total RNA sample(s).
Complete a Sample Submission Form
- Please complete a sample submission form prior to sending your sample to us. Email the form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of the form should also be sent in the package along with your sample. (Note – please place the form in a separate waterproof bag from your samples.)
Packaging and Shipping
- Please transfer your sample to a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube for shipment (0.5 ml or smaller PCR tubes can crack when frozen). Be sure the tube labels match those listed on your sample submission form.
- If you want to seal the tubes or hold them in a rack, please don’t use tape (it will crack when frozen), use parafilm.
- Pack the sample with dry ice in a thermal insulated shipping box.
- Ship the package by overnight carrier for delivery the next day.
- Note – Do not ship samples on Friday as they will sit over the week-end and deteriorate. Wait until the following Monday and ship for Tuesday delivery.
Mail the package to:
Attn: Sample Receiving
2575 West Bellfort St., Suite 270
Houston, TX 77054
- International Customers – please download a copy of our International Shipping Instructions.