Total RNA to Data Service – AS-1001 - (Contact Us for your Institutional Pricing)
- Price includes the synthesis of a microRNA microarray with probe content of your choice.
- Advanced data analysis – cross-array normalization, t-test, ANOVA, and SAM (Significance Analysis of Microarrays) where applicable.
- High level technical support.
- For the comprehensive services, you just need to send us your total RNA sample(s) and let us know which microarray probe content you’re interested in.
- We’ll perform all the necessary functions to complete the microarray experiment and deliver your fully analyzed data in about 2-3 weeks.
- Sample submission instructions.
- Sample submission form.
Correlation to Previous Results — AS-1014 — $60/sample
- We can perform in-depth correlation of results to previous orders.
- As this generally requires complete re-analysis of raw data for all samples involved, this charge will be added in those cases.
- Note – In order to normalize new data to previous results, the miRBase versions should match. This is particularly important for comparisons involving miRBase versions before 10.0 due to the significant changes in version 10.0 and up.
Bioanalyzer QC Service — AS-1002 — $10/sample
- QC of total RNA samples by UV spec ratio is included at no cost with the comprehensive services and is a good indication of sample quality.
- Choose this additional service if you have a specific concern about the quality of your total RNA samples.
Small Size – Sample Preparation Service — AS-1012 — $290/sample
- For customers who are limited in sample amount and cannot provide at least 3 µg total RNA.
- Send us as little as 100 ng of total RNA.
Rush Service — AS-1008 — $220/chip
- Results guaranteed in 5 days.
- Choose this optional service if you are trying to meet inflexible deadlines.
Custom microRNA Microarrays
Customized microRNA Microarray — No Cost
- Add up to 100 customer specified sequences at no cost.
- Customization of your array will not cause any delay in data delivery as we synthesize all microarrays to order.
- Simply enter your custom sequences on the Sample Submission Form.
Completely Custom Microarray — MRA-2001 — Add $100/chip
- Each µParaFlo® microfluidic chip has room for up to 3,748 sequences of your design.
- Customizable features include – sequence design, varying chain lengths, chip layout, synthesis chemistry, and more!
- Enter your custom sequences on the Sample Submission Form.
* Additional Charges
- Quality control checks of your RNA sample are performed throughout the “Total RNA to Data” comprehensive service.
- If the sample fails QC , we will notify you and recommend not to proceed with your microarray experiment.
- There maybe a handling charge to cover material costs incurred to this point in the process.