- Please see our sample preparation instructions for guidelines on preparing your total RNA sample(s).
Placing Your Order
Determine Array Content and Select Additional Services
- See the list of available arrays and select the species or species group you are interested in.
- Select any additional services (such as rush service or in-depth data analysis).
- If you are placing a new order with the intention of normalizing this new data to previous data then the miRBase versions should match. This is particularly important for comparisons involving versions before 10.0 due to the significant changes in miRBase 10.0 and up.
Complete a Sample Submission Form
- Please complete a sample submission form prior to sending your sample to us. Email the form to us at:
- A copy of the form should also be sent in the package along with your sample. (Note – please place the form in a separate waterproof bag from your samples.)
Packaging and Shipping
- Please transfer your sample to a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube for shipment (0.5 ml or smaller PCR tubes can crack when frozen). Be sure the tube labels match those listed on your sample submission form.
- If you want to seal the tubes or hold them in a rack, please don’t use tape (it will crack when frozen), use parafilm.
- Pack the sample with dry ice in a thermal insulated shipping box.
- Ship the package by overnight carrier for delivery the next day.
- Note – We recommend to ship your samples Monday – Wednesday. Do not ship samples on Friday as they will sit over the week-end and deteriorate. Wait until the following Monday and ship for Tuesday delivery.
Attn: Sample Receiving
2575 West Bellfort St., Suite 270
Houston, TX 77054
- International Customers – please download a copy of our International Shipping Instructions.