LC Sciences provides a comprehensive Gene Expression Analysis Service featuring the Affymetrix microarray platform.
Affymetrix GeneChips® have shown excellent performance and are proven as a reliable method for gene expression profiling.
Our service is comprehensive and includes target preparation of your total RNA sample, single or dual color labeling, hybridization, image data processing and in-depth data analysis. Two-three weeks after receiving your total RNA samples, we send you original images of the array, raw data and fully analyzed data.
In-depth data analysis of multiple sample group experiments may include:
- Multi-array normalization
- Clustering analysis
- Heat maps
- GO enrichment
|Comprehensive Service Available||√|
|Microarray Platform||Affymetrix – Genechip® Technology|
|Starting Sample Material||Total RNA, mRNA, Blood,
Cell Pellet, Tissue, FFPE
|Sample QC||Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer RNA LabChip
|Low input total RNA protocol available||√|
|Species Covered||All Species for which Affy
Inquire about custom arrays
|Advanced Data Analysis Included||√|
|Data Delivery Time||2-3 weeks|
Advanced Data Analysis Deliverables:
We use such Affymetrix software systems as MicroArray Suite, MicroDB and Data Mining Tool to provide the data analysis service.
- Raw chip image in jpg format
- Raw array data including original .DAT,.EXP and .CEL files
- Analysis results for each array in Excel format including the Signal, Detection and Detection p-value information of all sample genes
- QC report for each array that and general information about hybridization of all sample arrays
- Computation of a global normalized expression metric using Robust Multiarray Average (RMA) of the hybridization intensity data from all chips in the experimental set
- Differential gene expression analysis of all samples (Note – number of analyses performed can be no more than the number of chips in service)
- Report in Excel including information on change p-value, increase or decrease
- Scatter plot of different samples which directly reflects the general difference and distribution of signal strength of all samples.
- Additional clustering analysis, heat maps, and GO enrichment as requested