Standard Array – KPA-1001
- A predesigned microarray containing known protein kinase substrates built on a µParaflo® microfluidics peptide chip.
- Our standard content protein kinase substrate (PKS) – peptide microarray includes a comprehensive list of kinases and their related experimentally verified Serine, Threonine, and Tyrosine phosphorylation sites.
- Complete list of standard content
Custom Array – KPA-2001
- A custom microarray containing peptide sequences determined by the customer built on a µParaflo® microfluidics peptide chip. We can synthesize a completely custom microarray designed specifically for your experiment.
- Basic array design is 4K customer defined sequences. Inquire about additional sequence density arrays.
- Basic peptide length is 8 residues. (Additional length is possible.)
- You can use available web tools to assist with your design. (See Example)
- Or contact us for assistance with design of your PKS- Peptide Microarray.