Our genomics products and services include the use of custom synthesized microarrays based on the µParaflo® on-chip synthesis technology which enables the total customization of content on each individual microarray to suit your needs. Our comprehensive services includes sequence retrieval from public databases and literature, and/or assistance with your sequence designs, nucleic acid hybridization assays using samples provided by you, single or dual color detection of the hybridization using a suitable method, image data processing, and signal data processing.
LC Sciences offers additional µParaflo® technology derived genomics products that serve needs for construction of biomolecular libraries containing up to millions of different biomolecules of defined sequences. These products significantly reduce the cost and increase the speed of highly multiplexing genome-scale experiments such as exploration of small RNAs and designer gene/DNA library synthesis.
Proprietary µParaflo® technology enables simple, high-throughput, quantitative, and flexible methods for detection.
- In situ synthesized on an addressable high density microfluidics chip
- Customer specified oligonucleotide sequences
- Standard phosphoramidite chemistry ensures high quality synthesis
- Thousands of oligonucleotides per chip
- Perform thousands of reactions in parallel: 1 chip = 40 x 96-well plates
- No minimum order
- Simple controllable process – use of chips is highly automated though it does not require expensive robotic equipment.
- Compatible platform – microchips chips are compatible with standard microarray equipment
- Standard phosphoramidite synthesis chemistry – ensures high quality synthesis.
- Target thousands of sequences at once – perform thousands of reactions in parallel at addressable chip locations.
- 1 Chip = 40 X 96-well plates
- Reduce consumption of valuable samples to the sub-nanoliter to picoliter level.
- Scaleable to genomic scale.
- Generate information about specific oligonucleotide sequences – sequences can be defined to each single base and the interpretation of the assay results are taken directly from image read out of an addressable microarray.
- Make use of convenient, safe, sensitive fluorescence detection.
- Ensure reliable and quantifiable results through the use of extensive negative and positive control references.
- Customer can choose from our standard microarray content, customer specified sequences and layout, or sequences custom designed by LC Sciences.
- Quickly revise microarray content.
- Incorporate modifications to expand the range of applications.
- Receive your data in just 2-3 weeks time.
- Please see our Custom Microarray Project Description Form to obtain a quote for your custom oligonucleotide microarray.